Declined VeryInflammableObject's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appledeeznuts

Name of your Banned Steam Account: VeryInflammableObject
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): 76561199369693612
Date and Time of the Ban: 4/19/2024
Reason about the Ban:Duplicated Accounts
Admin that Banned you: Idk
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I don't use an alternate account for any game I play regardless of if I am banned or not, so I don't know how I could have been banned for duplicate accounting. Please fix this issue. I want to return back to Panda's Jailbreak

STEAM_0:0:704713942

Do you have any relatives / friends within your household that play TF2 / own a steam account? If so, please list their steam profiles and your relation to them.
Do you play TF2 at work, school, university, cafe etc any public IP?

I don't have anyone who plays TF2 at my house, but I did play on a School ip address for a bit at school before logging off.

So according to your records all IPs banned were household ones. The duplicate ban one looks no different from your old IP bans same ISP.
With you also stating there is no one else within your household who uses steam / plays tf2 then the only explanation is now is that it was you alting.

Since you have lied I'm giving till your next appeal a cooldown of 3 months given your history with panda community. With your next appeal, tell the truth.
Also with this forum account you have made must only be used for appeals only given your original is forum banned. If you use it outside of that, it will be banned and you will have to find someone else to appeal on your behalf. It may also effect your gameserver ban, delaying your appeal further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread